Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

If only pokemon were this exciting again

pokemon should do stuff like this, the definitely have the money to make it exciting. my only problem was the sound just didn't like it sounding like dying cat scratching a chalk board. But this was super entertaining and the techno remix was still pretty good.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I lost a few brain cells

This was pretty interesting but I felt really dumb after watching it 5/5

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

follows the game hilarious!!

the long dialog in the game should be replaced by this! so hilarious especially if you have played the game.

Xmas Pay Rise 2 (Demo) Xmas Pay Rise 2 (Demo)

The Animation is Amazing and this could have been the sequel that many of us have been waiting for, but alas a demo, I understand that your first priority is to your pay-to-play website, but what full games that we (newgrounds) have been getting recently is shovelware, at least this is enough of a demo to show what you are capable of.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Extremely good

A lot of people seem to have an issue with difficulty with this game I had no such problems even though in the beggining you have to get used to pixel perfect jumps which aren't a problem by the later half in the game. I'm not sure if it has been fixed since they played it or they are just that bad at the game.
There were a few bugs one is a small invisible platform that allowed me to visit the fountain early but I couldn't activate it anyways. another is one time I fell down and the game glitched and I fell through the floor. another was when I was flying an invisible ceiling stopped me but it was small and minor.
activating your wings at anytime was probably one of the coolest Ideas in the game and it could be used to get some of the later more difficult pixels which I found satisfying.
I really liked the idea of no enemies and if you make a sequel the combination of puzzles and precise platforming should stay that way, plus as frustrating as the game was I never had to worry about miss jumping and dieing on an enemy or ninja birds or medusa heads while in flying man mode.
This is one of the few platforming games that I felt compelled to finish to the end and seeing beast bird tear through the level was just so satisfying. and the end of the game made me sad and proud which I was not expecting.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Very much worth it

for some reason I want to play pokemon...

Jump Ghost-Cat Jump! Jump Ghost-Cat Jump!

for a second expected a video game, but yes looking much improved, especially, the glare on the glass.

PeltastDesign responds:

Ahaha sorry, if I'm on the brink of releasing a game there will be a news post first! As it is things are shaping up quite well, but it's still going to take time.

Sunset at Sea Sunset at Sea

Whoa! thought you dropped off the map. Looks promising.

PeltastDesign responds:

Thanks! I will definitely finish this, it's just a matter of when.

Alton - WAID2 Alton - WAID2

cool stuff, can't wait for the next game, Whay is his head bobbing front and back sprites, but not the side sprites?