Xmas Pay Rise 2 (Demo) Xmas Pay Rise 2 (Demo)

The Animation is Amazing and this could have been the sequel that many of us have been waiting for, but alas a demo, I understand that your first priority is to your pay-to-play website, but what full games that we (newgrounds) have been getting recently is shovelware, at least this is enough of a demo to show what you are capable of.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Extremely good

A lot of people seem to have an issue with difficulty with this game I had no such problems even though in the beggining you have to get used to pixel perfect jumps which aren't a problem by the later half in the game. I'm not sure if it has been fixed since they played it or they are just that bad at the game.
There were a few bugs one is a small invisible platform that allowed me to visit the fountain early but I couldn't activate it anyways. another is one time I fell down and the game glitched and I fell through the floor. another was when I was flying an invisible ceiling stopped me but it was small and minor.
activating your wings at anytime was probably one of the coolest Ideas in the game and it could be used to get some of the later more difficult pixels which I found satisfying.
I really liked the idea of no enemies and if you make a sequel the combination of puzzles and precise platforming should stay that way, plus as frustrating as the game was I never had to worry about miss jumping and dieing on an enemy or ninja birds or medusa heads while in flying man mode.
This is one of the few platforming games that I felt compelled to finish to the end and seeing beast bird tear through the level was just so satisfying. and the end of the game made me sad and proud which I was not expecting.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Very much worth it

for some reason I want to play pokemon...